Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lets get this party started!

So I gave this a little thought before diving in... Wasn't to sure about introducing myself to everybody on the net you see. I'm a member of several forums but there I hide behind a screen name and up until recently there weren't any pictures. However if finding your way here is as difficult as it seems to be nobodies gonna see it anyhow! However I digress. My understanding is that this a place for you to mount your own soap box and spew forth opinions, embarrass your friends with compromising pictures and so forth. Rest assured I will no doubt do all of the above when opportunities arise BUT, I also think maybe people who care to do so can get a little better acquainted with me than might otherwise be possible. You see I'm not real talkative preferring to remain out of the limelight, in the shadows if you will and sometimes I get the feeling people just don't know what to think. Here's a clue think SIMPLE. No pretense, no ulterior motives, what you see/ hear is what you get. I like to make other people happy but when they refuse to be I don't let it bother me. I have two speeds; ALL/NOTHING. I try to modulate but it's like trying to coast a dragster thru the Safeway parking lot. Frustrating, loud, a little dangerous (for everybody else). For instance here is a picture of my recent relaxing weekend in Pueblo West CO



Get the picture? Three days, 1000 plus rounds, 15 gals of gatorade and water, two minor elbow dings, crazy sunburn patterns and one broken gun... GOOD TIMES!!

More on this later...

2 comments:

the homestead girl said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I think you summed it up rather nicely! Hope you don't mind if I link you to our blog...

Dan'l said...

Not at all! Link away.